Saturday, May 21st 8:00am – 2:00pm in Crafton Park
Reserve your space by May 16th for only $10.00 per 10×10 space. To download the registration form, click here.
- Park opens for set up at 6:30am; Sale posted to begin at 8:00am
- You provide your own table(s). You may want to bring a small canopy tent as well
- Sale posted to end at 2:00pm, however if there are still customers around you are welcome to stay past that time! *DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN THE PARK OVERNIGHT*
What you CAN sell
- Any kind of household treasure, clothing, tools, art, toys, furniture, etc.
- Items from a home business (such as Tupperware, Avon, Thirty-One, etc.)
What you can NOT sell:
- Food or drink, illegal substances, firearms, tobacco products, live animals, inappropriate or vulgar products, or any other item forbidden in the park by Borough Ordinance.
- If you have a question about your items, please call the provided number and ask. The Crafton Celebrates Committee hosting this yard sale reserves the right to ask you to remove items that violate this guideline.
Questions? Contact Us.
To download a registration form, click here.
The Crafton Celebrates Committee will be selling coffee and or other breakfast items in the early morning. Proceeds from this and the Flea Market Sale Spaces will benefit the 2016 Crafton Celebrates festival expenses such as entertainment, park security, and fireworks!